Frankfort, Indiana

A payment we made a few months ago still showing up as in "the suspense account".Payments made last month was applied immediately.

The numbers just don't seem to add up right. Very hard to contact anyone at PPH to talk to. Even though we have a low rate of 5.5% the principal does not go down as we would expect it to. We have since stopped paying and we have offered them the house with deed in lieu of foreclosure and they wont call us back.

I email them and I just get an auto response that someone will contact me in 24 - 48 hours, but it never happens.

From what I have seen with consumer complaints on this company it appears they want to do foreclosures.I think, I could be mistaken, but I think they get extra funds from HUD when they do a foreclosure.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of phh mortgage mortgage. PHH Mortgage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned phh mortgage mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at PHH Mortgage.

Had an Experience with PHH Mortgage?

Comments